Creativeness is difficult to explain, especially in fashion. For example the design of a dress is only fully pictured in the mind of a designer. The designer then has to express his creation through sketches but it must be precisely expressed suiting the mood of the fabric. You must have knowledge of fabric in order to design and sometimes designs are based on the textile in the professional world.
Final work: Creative Final Workshop: Designing a collection based on the selection of fabric
- To gain knowledge of fabrics and knits
- To develop the sensibility of taste in textile selection
- How to make designs suiting the material
- To develop the sensibility of matching colors Throughout the course you will be provided
This course will prepare the student for the professional reality
of the fashion world. Not only developing the individual creativity,
but also to acquire the necessities of the Fashion Industry.
This course is particularly structured as real work experience, not
only theoretical study.
“Fashion companies don’t have time to invest on young
They need young Professional creators, who are ready to work!”
: Notebook - 4H pencils - Tracing paper - Soft eraser - Pencils
- Pencil sharpener - Fine black fibre tip pens - A4 paper – Scissors
- Glue Stick - Laptop Computer
Daytime 1 month -Full-Time- 4 days a week (Monday to Thursday) Fee: €1.400
Daytime 2 weeks - Full-Time - 4 days a week (Monday to Thursday) Fee: € 1.200